Chinese Medicine Rates
Adult Rates (13 and up)
Initial visit - $225 (90 minutes)
Follow ups - $125 (60 minutes)
Cupping only - $60 (30 minutes) or $20 to add on to any full-length acupuncture session
Pediatric Rates (12 and under)
Initial visit - $180 (75-90 minutes)
Follow ups - $105 (30 minutes)
Combined Treatment Rates
Auricular Acupuncture - $45 (rate does not include psychotherapy fee)
Elemental Family Wellness Club Rates
Adult follow up visit – $115
Pediatric follow up visit - $95
Join our Elemental Family Wellness Club to get the most out of your treatments, and at a discounted rate! Membership entitles you to one treatment per month at the above Wellness Club rates. Your monthly Wellness Club treatment will be auto-billed at the beginning of each month.
Consistency of treatment allows for the cumulative positive effects of acupuncture to sink in. This ensures that you receive maximum benefit from the investment of time and money you are putting into your health. Consistent treatment for kiddos allows us to support and stay ahead of your child’s rapidly changing and ever-developing system from month to month, including preparatory and preventive treatment.
Elemental Family Wellness Club fine print:
- Your Initial Visit must be completed at the Elemental Family as a prerequisite to joining the Family Wellness Club.
- Family Wellness Club members will receive one (1) discounted treatment per month, auto-billed on or around the 1st of each month, on an on-going basis, until membership is cancelled.
- Cancellation of membership must be requested in writing or via email 30 days prior to the start of the requested month of cancellation (for example, please submit a cancellation beginning June 1 on or before May 1).
- If you are unable to make it in for a session in a given month, your session will roll over to the following month, for a total of 3 months. After 3 months, unused sessions will expire.
Elemental Family is an out-of-network provider. If you have a PPO insurance plan, there is a good chance you have coverage for out-of-network health care. If this is the case with your plan, we will happily provide you with a coded superbill that you can submit to your provider in order to receive reimbursement directly.
You can call your insurance company and ask the following questions to determine eligibility:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage for acupuncture?
- How many treatments are covered per year?
- How much is reimbursed per treatment?
- How much is my out-of-network deductible?
- Will I need a referral from an MD to see an acupuncturist?
- What conditions are covered for acupuncture (for example: back pain, neck pain, nausea, etc.)?